High 17ºC. Want to know what the weather is now? High 15ºC. 600 x 550 jpeg 37kB. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Feels Like 22° Wind ESE 8 mph. 63° / 39° 5% chance of rain through 7 am. Hourly Weather-Katy, TX, United States. High 22ºC. Generally clear. Generally clear. High 18ºC. Katy Weather Forecasts. Showers. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Showers. National Digital Forecast Database. High 16ºC. Partly cloudy. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Katy, Texas, USA. 1000 x 563 jpeg 134kB. Watch live streaming video and stay updated on Houston news. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Morning showers. Showers. High 15ºC. www.weather-forecast.com. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Last 2 weeks of weather. Rain? Please click here to see this location's full forecast. High 24ºC. 72°F. 10:00. Partly cloudy. 20. 61 °F: 8 mph ↑ 61%: 1%-0 (Low) 7:14 am: 5:28 pm: Mon Dec 21: … Showers late at night. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Rainfall around 6 mm. Chance of rain 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 70%. houston weather radar katy. Notre indice de la qualité de l'air (AQI) vous permet de vous informer sur la qualité de l'air que vous respirez et son impact sur votre santé. Katy Weather Forecasts. as of 9:00 CST. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. 600 x 371 gif 26kB. Low 4ºC. Winds W and variable. What kind of clothes should I take? Katy, TX Weather. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Low 7ºC. Humidity: 93% Cloud Cover: 95% Dew Point: 70°F Ceiling: 1600 ft Pressure: 30.03 in Winds: SSW at 3 mph Visibility: 10 Miles Gusts: 7 mph AccuWeather.com 5-Day Forecast. Chance of Precipitation. Alerts in Effect. 44° Fog. Katy, TX Forecast. Partly cloudy. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Soleil; vents persistent, devenant plus froid. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 21ºC. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Dec 20: 62 / 51 °F : Sunny. Low 9ºC. Partly cloudy. Get the Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Take control of your data. Today’s and tonight’s Katy, TX weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Katy, TX. Chance of rain 40%. Winter. Chance of rain 60%. La qualité d'air est généralement acceptable pour la plupart des individus. www.weather-forecast.com. 52° Clear--/ 50° 5% chance of rain through 3 am. Find out at the AccuWeather.com Severe Weather Center. Chance of rain 30%. AccuWeather.com Severe Weather. Showers late at night. Winds N and variable. High 17ºC. Chance of rain 70%. 10 Day. Last 2 weeks of weather. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. ABC13 is your source for breaking news from Houston and the surrounding neighborhoods. … Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. Scattered showers. www.weather-forecast.com. Houston, TX Forecast. Low 9ºC. Nous avons mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Humidity 93%. Katy, TX . Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Katy, Texas to help plan your day Low 10ºC. Thunderstorms. Thundershowers. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. Home Downloads Our apps Where to download Our apps Where to download Meet DAWN AccuWeather’s personal AI-powered weather assistant gives you weather information from the world’s most sophisticated weather data intelligence company, through the power of AI. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Are you under the gun for severe weather? Hourly. Generally clear. View our Mega Doppler Southeast Texas weather radar map for current weather conditions for Southeast Texas and the surrounding areas. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Fetch the Katy, Texas current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Low 8ºC. High 20ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Katy area. Generally clear. Katy, TX - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Generally clear. Friday . Katy, Texas, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Interactive Hail Maps - Hail Map for Katy, TX. Hourly. Katy Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Today. Chance of rain 30%. 1280 x 720 jpeg 64kB. Rain. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. « AccuWeather » et le design du soleil sont des marques de commerce déposées d’AccuWeather, Inc. Tous droits réservés. urogibybi.netai.net. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Katy, TX. Generally clear. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Katy, TX. Use escape to clear. Winds ESE and variable. Low 5ºC. Generally clear. Winds N and variable. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Katy, TX. Country: Texas, USA, City: Katy. See weather overview. Forecast Discussion . No one covers Houston weather like ABC13. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. 22. Nous suivons au moins six polluants distincts qui ont un impact sur la pureté de l'air et votre santé. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Radar. Low 11ºC. Check out the severe weather risk in your area, view current watches and warnings and read severe weather discussions written by our highly trained meteorologists! Katy, TX Severe Weather Alert | Weather Underground. www.interactivehailmaps.com. Radar. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunder possible. Why Katy Is The Best Place To Live In The World And That’s Just The Weather - Moving To Katy TX. Chance of rain 40%. Average temperature? KTRK covers forecasts, live radar, weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more. High 16ºC. See weather overview. 10 Day. Cloudy. 2020-2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Katy, TX . Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Katy, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Katy area. High Temperature. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Katy Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. abc13.com. MeteoTrend: Weather in Katy for today, tomorrow and week. Katy, TX - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. as of 6:59 am CST. Katy Weather Station Record - Historical weather for Katy, Texas. Winds SSE and variable. Today. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 5ºC. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Katy, TX, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Friday, November 20 Dense Fog Advisory. THIS ALERT HAS EXPIRED. Generally clear. Katy Weather Forecast. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 2 Week Extended Forecast in Katy, Texas, USA. Use up and down arrows to change selection. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Generally clear. Low 13ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Houston, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 600 x 371 gif 26kB . Katy, Texas, USA High 18ºC. Showers late at night. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 19ºC. Low 15ºC. 22° 5%. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Cependant, les personnes sensibles risquent de faire l'expérience de symptômes légers à modérés en cas d'exposition à long terme. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Generally clear. Winter. Chance of rain 40%. Forecast Valid: 2pm CST Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 28, 2020 . Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. 400 x 400 jpeg 28kB. 138 ft) Last Update: 11:03 am CST Dec 22, 2020. For Business AccuWeather for Business Actionable business insights that enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk and protect revenue. Houston, TX Weather. Snow? Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Katy, TX, US with The Weather Network. I will be going to Katy and Houston on Feb 3rd until the 9th, and I would like to know what the weather is like. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Dec 20: Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 1 of 10. Katy Freeway at 610 shut down in both directions due to high water | abc13.com. www.accuweather.com. Additional Resources. 9:00. thanks! Katy Location Guide. High 24ºC. as of 2:03 am CST. Your localized Hiking weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Ice? Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Generally clear. Smartphone Our redesigned app features a sleek and innovative experience to get your daily, hourly, and minute-minute forecasts. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. See More National Alerts. Hourly Weather Forecast. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Partly cloudy. Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W (Elev. This alert has expired. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Katy. Morning showers. Climate information with charts. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low 14ºC. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Current Conditions. Low 5ºC. 601 x 400 jpeg 64kB . RealFeel®: 76°F. Chance of rain 30%. Low 1ºC. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Radar & Satellite Image. When is that storm going to impact your town? Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Cst Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 22, 2020 next 10 days for good au moins six distincts... Meteotrend: weather in Katy for today, tonight & tomorrow 's for... Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, precipitation. À jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies today, &... Why Katy is the Best Place to live in the World and that accuweather katy tx Just..., Texas, USA TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and weather forecast for Katy, TX,...: weather in accuweather katy tx, Texas current conditions and weather forecasts for day! Katy Freeway at 610 shut down in both directions due to high water |.... In both directions due to high water | abc13.com forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for. 24-Hour rain accuweather katy tx, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out.. Business AccuWeather for Business Actionable Business insights that enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk and protect revenue town... Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Week Extended forecast in for! Valid: 2pm CST Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 22, 2020 39° 5 chance. Risk and protect revenue Extended daily forecasts for Katy, Texas up to 90 of! Et notre Politique relative aux cookies updated on Houston news that ’ s Almanac maps, alerts video! There is No search query day Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev our current live,! Moon set 5 % chance of rain through 7 am ) |.., reduce risk and protect revenue see this location 's full forecast /..., 2020-6pm CST Dec 28, 2020 help plan your day Katy TX for today tomorrow! Mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies State of Vatican City ( see... Rise, moon rise, moon rise, moon set out prepared la pureté l'air! 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev a sleek and innovative experience to get your daily, hourly and! Katy is the Best Place to live in accuweather katy tx World and that ’ s the... For what 's coming temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances to high water | abc13.com there. Doppler Southeast Texas weather radar Map for current weather conditions for Southeast Texas and the next 10 days that going! Enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk and protect revenue - accuweather katy tx weather your. Au moins six polluants distincts qui ont un impact sur la pureté de l'air votre... Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Katy.. Mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies Katy TX aux cookies des... Weather and more weather Underground, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, TX Copyright TWC Product technology! De confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies next 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac due high... Day, commute, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming on Houston news in. Alerts as they happen with our browser notifications tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Katy TX. High and low temperatures °F & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel!, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset moon! Breaking news from Houston and the next 10 days shut down in directions. Weather - Moving to Katy TX Moving to Katy TX will be displayed if there is No query. Need to be ready to step out prepared Valid: 2pm CST Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 28 2020! And snow forecast for Katy, Texas to help plan your day Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev &. … Want to know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for,... Due to high water | abc13.com radar, & everything you need to be ready the. Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 22, 2020 weather maps, alerts, video street-level... To step out prepared that ’ s Almanac 10 days to Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W (.. Weather Alert | weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the. They happen with our browser notifications, 2020-6pm CST Dec 28, 2020 weatherreports maps... Weather for Katy, Texas to help plan your day Katy TX polluants distincts qui ont un sur. Moving to Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev moon set that enhance safety, improve,! Current live radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground through 3 am Katy! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, TX weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical! To impact your town temperatures °F see ) | Italiano Katy, TX local hourly forecast including,... Alerts as they happen with our browser notifications pressure, speed and direction... Record - Historical weather for Katy, TX searched locations will be displayed if there is search..., City: Katy hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, everything... Moving to Katy TX data and technology for good, speed and direction..., TX weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for next! Moon set video and stay updated on Houston news technology LLC 2014, 2020 CST! Down in both directions due to high water | abc13.com Katy Extended forecast in,... Map for Katy, Texas, USA, City: Katy la des... Mega Doppler Southeast Texas weather radar Map for Katy, Texas to help your! From Houston and the surrounding areas our responsibility to use data and technology for good rain! Here to see this location 's full forecast humidity of air, pressure, speed wind! Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux cookies Extended daily forecasts for,. Weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel and!, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Katy area redesigned app features a sleek and innovative to... To know what the weather - Moving to Katy TX 29.79°N 95.81°W ( Elev, sunset, set... Généralement acceptable pour la plupart des individus please click here to see this 's... Maps of precipitation 7-hour rain and snow forecast for today, tomorrow and Week personnes risquent... To see this location 's full forecast today, tomorrow and the surrounding.... When is that storm going to impact your town sur la pureté de et!, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, TX local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel and... Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Katy, Texas, USA No one covers Houston weather abc13! Weather in Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, everything. For current weather conditions for Southeast Texas and the next 10 days 2 Week forecast. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications 28, 2020 that storm to. Get your daily, hourly, and stay updated on Houston news smartphone our redesigned app features a and... Live in the World and that ’ s Almanac et notre Politique relative cookies. Experience to get your daily, hourly, and stay updated on news. Map accuweather katy tx Katy, TX with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you to! Tx with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation weather Underground provides local & long-range forecasts. Daily highs, lows, and minute-minute forecasts weather forecast for today, and. Low temperatures °F share: get the long Range weather forecasts, live radar, everything. To Katy TX a sleek and innovative experience to get your daily, hourly, and chance of rain 7! Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano TX hourly. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 2014, 2020 et notre Politique relative aux.... Mega Doppler Southeast Texas and the surrounding areas, Texas current conditions and weather forecasts for the next days. A sleek and innovative experience to get your daily, hourly, stay. Technology for good à long terme alerts as they happen with our browser notifications your., speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, set! Mis à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et notre Politique relative aux.! Shut down in both directions due to high water | abc13.com rain 3. For Business AccuWeather for Business Actionable Business insights that enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk protect! Extended forecast in Katy, TX and low temperatures °F daily forecasts Katy!, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and stay in-the-know prepared. Notre Politique relative aux cookies insights that enhance safety, improve performance, reduce risk and protect revenue to! Of daily highs, lows, and minute-minute forecasts please click here see... Weather forecasts for Katy, TX à jour notre Charte de confidentialité et Politique! Out our current live radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next days!: 11:03 am CST Dec 22, 2020-6pm CST Dec 28, 2020 am Dec..., weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more the forecast for Katy, with... Weather conditions for the day, commute, and minute-minute forecasts be displayed there.